Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.632 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 51% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,540 ($U143,219) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)