Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.687 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 71% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,056 ($U46,677) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 160,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)