Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.663 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 60% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,946 ($U108,530) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €43 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)