Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.652 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 58% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,030 ($U104,358) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)