Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.662 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 69% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 126,692 ($U191,350) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)