Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02933 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 71% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,646 (CH$2,851,945) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (41 minutes ago)