Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02841 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 64% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 128,027 (CH$4,507,014) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)