Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02739 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 46% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,887 (CH$2,186,060) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (27 minutes ago)