Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02839 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 57% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,490 (CH$2,377,620) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (35 minutes ago)