Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02752 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 47% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 114,568 (CH$4,163,016) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (40 minutes ago)