Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03290 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 73% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 130,077 (CH$3,953,426) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)