Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.459 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,018 (S/. 6,598) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)