Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 274 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.781 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,076 (S/. 7,797) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Culiacán costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)