Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.573 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,592 (S/. 6,566) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)