Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 381 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.765 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,546 (S/. 6,687) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)