Cost of living comparison between Puno, Peru and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.760 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,742 (S/. 2,733) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $23,273 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)