Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.485 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,132 (S/. 7,500) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)