Cost of living comparison between Pula, Croatia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.979 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,357 (5,155 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chelyabinsk costs руб 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)