Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.773 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,232 (33,986 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)