Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35082 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 30,792 (Php87,773) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (39 minutes ago)