Cost of living comparison between Puerto Galera, Philippines and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41087 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,482 (Php47,416) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 35TL (24 minutes ago)