Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27507 MXN / INR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 27,334 (₨99,373) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)