Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.441 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 79,467 (S/. 12,337) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)