Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.121 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 69,672 (S/. 11,382) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)