Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 608 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.980 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,586 ($4,035) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)