Cost of living comparison between Provo, Utah, United States and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.793 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,656 ($1,397) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guam costs $500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 40 TT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)