Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 557 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.514 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,509 ($4,727) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (39 minutes ago)