Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.694 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 162% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 212,764 ($9,807) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Townsville costs AU$1,290 (19 minutes ago)