Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.449 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,968 ($5,310) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)