Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.462 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 13% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 64,979 (€3,176) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (43 minutes ago)