Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.265 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 14% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 30,268 (€1,494) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (24 minutes ago)