Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 727 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.158 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 10% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,056 (€1,610) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Malmo costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)