Cost of living comparison between Presidente Prudente, Brazil and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.096 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,732 (R$ 2,745) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Skopje costs 50 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vilnius costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)