Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.737 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,852 (R$ 10,608) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 3 hours ago)