Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.462 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 109,467 (R$ 16,939) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)