Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19518 MXN / CVE
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 29% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,176 (103,370 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)