Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20870 MXN / CVE
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 45% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 117,540 (563,203 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)