Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,665 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.805 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,801 (28,333 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$13,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ciudad del Este costs 10,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Coimbatore costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Punto Fijo costs Bs 98,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)