Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.278 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,563 (15,642 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)