Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 688 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.540 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,169 (8,694 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)