Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.879 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,597 ($b18,270) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liege costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 500 Afghani (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)