Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.702 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,906 ($b16,620) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)