Cost of living comparison between Potosí, Bolivia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.022 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,572 ($b6,807) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$70,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)