Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.736 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,423 ($b31,957) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)