Cost of living comparison between Portoviejo, Ecuador and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.532 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 11% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,066 ($597) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)