Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.386 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,312 (R$ 9,341) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (38 minutes ago)