Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.907 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,290 (R$ 15,955) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 3 hours ago)