Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.930 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 111,014 (R$ 18,719) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)