Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,457 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.837 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,196 (R$ 9,970) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)