Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,941 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.189 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 99,662 (R$ 16,103) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 6,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 3 hours ago)