Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 470 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17403 MXN / VUV
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 81% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,176 (489,422Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)