Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.058 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,929 (E£ 32,081) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (31 minutes ago)