Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.065 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,832 (E£ 40,202) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)