Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.264 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 57,359 (E£ 45,379) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)