Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.066 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,959 (E£ 34,655) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (15 minutes ago)