Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 669 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.748 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 72% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,130 (30,617 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)