Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 755 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.613 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 65% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,467 (22,762 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)