Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 769 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.851 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 79% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,096 (23,180 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)