Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 797 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.653 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 63% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,864 (27,083 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)