Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 614 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.970 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 82% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,462 (32,479 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 63 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)