Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.930 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 71% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,665 (9,100 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥76,238 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)