Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 698 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.799 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 67% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,685 (28,110 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (43 minutes ago)