Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.633 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 66% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,251 (24,027 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)