Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.743 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 33% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,000 (18,807 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)