Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.843 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 34% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,606 (18,587 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (37 minutes ago)