Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 539 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.008 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 35% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,508 (9,406 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (33 minutes ago)