Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.442 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 45% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,107 (2,811 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)