Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 585 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.967 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 29% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,604 (9,487 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)