Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.248 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 37% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,605 (4,098 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 21,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $93,649 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)