Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 503 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.708 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 21% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,192 (11,422 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (33 minutes ago)