Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 825 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 MXN / MUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 55% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,297 (₨125,283) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)