Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 736 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.563 MXN / MUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 52% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,570 (₨127,100) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)