Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05175 MXN / NGN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,630 (939,729 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)