Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05590 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,815 (783,771 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)