Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03215 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 54% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 124,870 (3,883,661 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)