Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.393 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 25% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,200 (R 36,750) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)