Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27810 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 72% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 139,370 (501,149 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Veszprém costs 6,200,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (about 1 hour ago)