Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28497 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 48% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,388 (254,018 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (44 minutes ago)