Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28622 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 73% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,200 (217,313 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)