Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29249 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 51% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,344 (257,593 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)