Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28026 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 78% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 144,527 (515,697 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 6,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 3 hours ago)