Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31709 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 64% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,766 (264,167 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $4,515 (about 2 hours ago)