Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.071 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 31% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,981 (€2,556) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)