Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.360 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 27% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,670 (€2,559) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)