Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00142 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,357 (Rp 34,022,772) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)