Cost of living comparison between Ponta Grossa, Brazil and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.100 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,997 (R$ 2,786) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $51,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $11,120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,343 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shenzhen costs 元800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,745 (32 minutes ago)