Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.595 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,506 (R$ 14,632) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)