Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.430 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,954 (R$ 11,963) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)