Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.729 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,212 (R$ 8,939) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Damascus costs 2,000 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,290 (about 1 hour ago)