Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.020 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,336 (R$ 15,173) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (about 1 hour ago)