Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.361 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,482 (R$ 14,639) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)