Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.009 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,489 (R$ 2,245) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)