Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17458 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,756 (₨ 227,725) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (25 minutes ago)