Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18235 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 6% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,340 (₨ 210,261) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)