Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03486 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 146% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 191,797 (5,501,880 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)