Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03169 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 120% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,216 (2,562,765 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)