Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03414 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 133% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 111,815 (3,275,242 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)