Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03076 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 120% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 165,252 (5,372,641 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (42 minutes ago)