Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 520 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.185 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 18% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,333 (€2,765) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)