Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.462 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 18% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,015 (€4,692) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (43 minutes ago)