Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 710 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.972 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 23% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,586 (€2,681) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)