Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 667 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.169 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 25% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,793 (€2,365) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 18 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (44 minutes ago)