Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.568 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 112% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,003 (EC$10,962) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 426 zł (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)