Cost of living comparison between Plovdiv, Bulgaria and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.351 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 4% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,946 (1,154 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)