Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 496 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.856 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 49,143 (4,145 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)