Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.553 MXN / RON
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,172 (18,047 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)