Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.456 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 56,479 (10,351 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)