Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.812 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 128,007 (R$ 18,791) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)