Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 432 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.443 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,793 (R$ 11,169) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)