Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.778 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,660 (107,514 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)