Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.891 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,539 (71,290 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)