Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.852 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,283 (98,959 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)