Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00500 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 39% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,877 (20,777,540 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)