Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 655 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00486 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 44% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,887 (16,034,671 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)