Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05274 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,561 (655,297 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)