Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05849 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 28,400 (485,530 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (37 minutes ago)