Cost of living comparison between Petropavl, Kazakhstan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06098 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,086 (165,397 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)