Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19558 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,114 (₨455,632) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (33 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)