Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18047 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,431 (₨251,740) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (44 minutes ago)