Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.265 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 46% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,360 (€2,732) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)