Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32569 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,318 (руб 120,721) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)