Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00668 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,331 (COL$2,295,906) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bogotá costs COL$2,150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caceres costs €42 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €31 (17 minutes ago)