Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00636 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 73,463 (COL$11,545,036) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)