Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 401 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00630 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,629 (COL$7,562,065) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)