Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 487 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00714 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,232 (COL$7,590,822) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)