Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00593 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,264 (COL$5,269,653) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)