Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31915 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 38% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,883 (262,833 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)