Cost of living comparison between Pemba, Mozambique and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28255 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 32% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,551 (58,578 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)