Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30157 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 43% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,642 (194,456 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (35 minutes ago)