Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28255 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 39% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,021 (400,002 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)