Cost of living comparison between Pelotas, Brazil and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.902 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,125 (R$ 3,918) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (about 2 hours ago)